CIVIL, INDUSTRIAL & EARTHWORKS
Public Liability (From $5,000,000 to $20,000,000+)
Ensures you are covered in the event of Injury or Property Damage to a Third Party.
Public Liability has become an essential coverage for any businesses undertaking work on-site, and is a requirement for all (sub)contractors wanting to perform any work for a principal.
Products Liability (From $5,000,000 to $20,000,000+)
If your business; manufactures, grows, installs, assembles, erects, repairs, sells or distributes any products, then Products Liability will cover you in the event of Injury or Property Damage to a Third Party after your product is out of your custody or control.
This is an essential cover should you be importing any goods; as under the ‘Trade Practices Act 1974’ any items imported by your business will be considered a product you manufactured as soon as it is introduced to the Australian Market.
Plant and Machinery
If your business hires, owns or operates any plant, machinery or building equipment then Plant & Machinery Insurance offers cover for a broad range of risks including:
- Breakdown Cover
- Road Risk Liability
- Consequential loss
- Material Damage
- Hired – in plant
- Dry Hired Plant & Equipment
- Wet Hired Plant & Equipment
- Business Interruption (Weekly Benefit Amounts)
We specialise in assisting Earthmoving, Excavation and Site Preparation businesses with their insurance strategies, but we can support with any business enquiries whether established or new start-ups.
Professional Indemnity (From $500,000 to $10,000,000+)
If your business is involved in certifying, consulting, designing, planning or managing a project, professional indemnity will cover you in the event of a lawsuit due to negligent work practices or a breach of professional duty.
Professional Indemnity cover is purposefully broad and may cover you in a number of circumstances including but not limited to:
- Damages and claimant costs awarded against you
- Related defence and legal costs of a claim
- The costs involved with investigating a claim including those by a professional body
- The cost of responding to a disciplinary inquiry
- Court attendance costs
- Public relations costs
- Bodily injury or illness caused from the professional services covered under the policy
Civil liabilities which may arise from but are not limited to:
- Providing misleading or negligent advice
- Breach of duty (confidentiality and other privacy issues)
- Defamation, libel or slander
- Loss or damage to documents
- Infringement to intellectual property (including copyright infringement)
GET A QUOTE!
Let us know how we can help and one of our insurance professionals will be in touch shortly.