Strata Insurance

Strata Insurance


Not all owners of units or offices (within a larger building) are catered for under a standard commercial property insurance policy. Commercial and Residential Strata Insurance is designed to protect the specific insurance needs of owners of units or offices.

Commercial and Residential Strata insurance is issued to the Owners Corporation and covers the building and other common area contents as well as providing additional legal liability.
Individual unit holder’s are responsible for insuring their own contents and liability for incidents occurring inside their unit or in conjunction with their business.

R&M can provide cover specifically tailored to your individual needs as an owner of your Unit or Office. Through leading insurers, we can offer a comprehensive range of products that can be tailored to suit most risks.

R&M can provide both Commercial and Residential Strata Insurance policies which provide:

  • Property cover (buildings and common contents)
  • Public liability
  • Cover against loss of property resulting from theft by committee members
  • Office Bearers’ Liability
  • Voluntary Workers Personal Accident
  • Machinery cover
  • Optional fidelity guarantee, office bearers’ liability and personal accident cover
  • Choice of liability cover
  • Terrorism cover
  • No-loss sharing penalties for underinsurance
  • Cover for loss of rent

Policies can be tailored to suit your individual insurance requirements, regardless of the size or type of your strata property and whether it’s used for residential, commercial or a mix of both so you only pay for the cover you need.


Contact us to see if our services can benefit you.


Let us know how we can help and one of our insurance professionals will be in touch shortly.